Your privacy is important to Allied Blenders And Distillers Private Limited. This statement describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for our Website (the “Site”), including the types of information we collect and how we may use it. In summary, we do not obtain any personally identifying information (“personal information”) about you other than that which you choose to provide, and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose any personal information you provide to anyone outside of Allied Blenders And Distillers Private Limited(“ABD”/ “Company”/ “us”), our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants.
Please exit this Site immediately if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, or are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or other territory in which you are located, or are in a country or other territory where use of this Site is not permitted.
There are, however, some instances where we may solicit personal information from a user of this Site. These include but are not limited to:
- Information sort as part of participation in promotions and/or competition or attendance to any event organised by ABD Private Limited
- Information about your interests
- Information regarding preferred methods of receiving marketing communications from us
- Information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online
- Responses to surveys
- Our correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or social media, or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number used to call us, and any information collected via a call recording
- Technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, or your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Any information provided by you to ABD for the purpose of purchasing any merchandise from the Site.
- All messages, posts, chats, feedback and information may be used by the Company as and when deemed necessary including to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshooting problems and in general improve your overall service on the Site. Any personal correspondence between you and the Company may be collected and stored by the Company.
ABD as and when necessary may disclose user information to its business partners, consultants, advertisers and affiliates in order to facilitate user marketing, advertising and preventing any illegal activities related to the services provided.
Information collected as part of the above will be managed as per the regulations governing data management applicable in India.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this Site, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com